It is one of the most important areas of sacral works of art and objects of objects of artistic trades in the Zadar area. The church dates from back to the year 1370, where, in the will of Maurus, deceased Fran Grisogono, it is stated that after his death, his mother Pelegrina had it built. In the Church are three marble altars. The main altar with a picture of the immaculate conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary, St. Dujam, St. Francis of Assisi and St. Bonaventure is located at the end of the Church and is faced towards the main entrance. The side altar with a picture of the Holy family with Saints and souls in purgatory, and the statue of the Virgin Mary is the first next to the main altar and is located on the North-Eastern wall. On the north wall next to the main gate an altar with a picture and the statue of St. Anthony of Padua with Child is erected. As part of the monastery there is a collection (museum) where valuable works of art and objects of great historical significance are preserved. Among the many valuable and rare exhibits there is a bell from 1503. It has a pear-like shape and around it we can read the inscription: MCCCCCIII REVERENDO ABAS DNP JOANIS BARBO HIS FILI DNI PHANTA LEONIS. On the bell are also three square medallions with the tag of the foundry and figures of a cross with the Crucified, Mother Mary and John. In the lower part are the figures of St. Peter and Paul. The bell is a great rarity.
It is the only church that is located on the southern side of the island of Pašman. It was built at the beginning of the 15th century by Venturin Pacijev, a citizen of Zadar originally from Cesena. Every year on the feast day of the same-named saint, the inhabitants of the island pilgrimage and gather at the Holy Mass in honour of St. Anthony. This is a tradition that runs from ancient times and will continue with future generations. The Church is preserved entirely in its original form.
It is mentioned as early as in the early middle ages. According to tradition and to Godard of the parish church, the first Pašman church was on the site of today's presbytery and was devoted on August 7, 806 by the Bishop of Zadar's St. Donat. Today’s form of the Church originated by the expansion in 1885. As testified by the inscription on the stone panel near the baptistery, it was devoted in honorem Nativitatis Beatae Mariae Virginis ("in honor of the Birth of the Blessed Virgin Mary") by the Archbishop of Zadar, Petar Dujam Maupas 8. XI. 1885 The Church has five altars. On the main altarpiece is an art piece that shows the Slavic Apostles, or the Holy brothers Cyril and Methodius with our Lady. At the bottom of the church there are two altarpieces that are made with the oil on canvas technique as counterparts. The were made by the great artist and a priest Mate Celestin Medović. One clearly displays the Apostolic champions St. Peter and Paul, while the other shows St. John the Baptist and St. Simon, an old man with the child Jesus in his arms. The paintings were created in Dubrovnik in 1893/94. On the left side there is also an altar with a statue of the sacred Heart of Jesus, and on the right side of the altar of the immaculate conception of the Virgin Mary with a statue. The Church on the inside has painted motifs from the Holy Scriptures which date from 1930, and their authors are Mladen Plečko and Mate Matulić.
The Church of St. Mark the Evangelist is located in the Centre of the village of Pašman, and in its vicinity is the parish house. It is not known exactly when it was built, and it was fully rebuilt in 1997. Within the church is an altar and statue of St. Mark. On Palm Sunday, locals begin mass celebration in the Church of St. Mark, and with a large procession through the town, they continue to celebrate in the Church of the Birth of the Blessed Virgin Mary. In Pašman, even today they celebrate St. Mark as a patron of the fields, and on the holiday itself, there is Holy Mass and a blessing of fields is performed.
The Church of St. Roko in Mali Pašman is a simple building and dates from 1631 and the time of the plague epidemic. In the Church is a statue of St. Roko and an altar, and in it they serve Mass and memorial services on the feast of St. Roko.
It is not known exactly when it was built, but it was restored in 1874. On it are in the bell tower were two older bells. In one was the year MDCCLXII (1762). The bells were destroyed in World War II. On the front of the Church of St. Anthony now on copy there are two new bells. Festively, on White Sunday, April 5, 1970 it was dedicated by the Archbishop of Zadar, Marijan Oblak with great participation of the faithful. The larger the Bell has a diameter of 62 cm, and the smaller one 52 cm. The bells have the inscription: "Saint Anthony, pray for us!"
The newly built church, which almost 250 years ago was the desire of the locals, is located in the centre of the town. It was being built for four years and was blessed by the Archbishop of Zadar Želimir Puljić September 30 2013, on the feast of St. Jerome. The faithful donated a significant portion of the funds for the construction and decoration of the Church itself. In the Church is a wooden statue of St. Jerome made in Italy. He is shown with lion and a stone in his hand, because as a hermit, he tamed a lion and beat his chest with a rock for his sins. On the opposite side there is the statue of the Holy Heart of Mary, also wooden and created in the same workshop that shows our Lady pointing to her heart, wreathed in roses. In the centre of the Church is a statue of the Risen Christ which is attached above the altar. The statue is also made of wood and is 210 cm tall. On the wall are also the stations of the cross in relief, also made in Italy. In the bell tower are three bells. The first is bell was cast in honour of the year of the faith which was proclaimed by the Pope Benedict XVI, and the main motives of the bell are the year of the faith and a picture of a votive cross from Nin. The second bell was made in honour of St. Anthony, and the third in honor of St. Nicholas. The altar, ambon, all marble furniture and stone elements are made according to the draft of father Jozo Milanović and don Martin Jadreška.
The Church of St. Michael is located less than 1 km south-east of the place Neviđane. It was first mentioned in 1018, when it was ordered to be built by the Zadar Bishop Prestancije. Later the same Bishop donated it to the Franciscan monastery of St. Krševan in Zadar. On the church pediment, even today on the square panel you can see the relief of St. Michael how he is killing an infernal dragon with his spear. Interesting are the remains of early medieval stone furniture (fragments of Ambos similar to those from the Zadar Cathedral). Next to the church there is also a common cemetery for the locals of Neviđani and Mrljana. The artefacts in the church as the church itself are of exceptional historical importance.
The Church dates from the 17th century, and was built after the plague epidemic. It is mentioned in the year 1670 By the end of the 19th century, it was neglected and without a roof. With the commitment of the parishioners and the parish priest don Stjepan Vinko, the church in 1983 was thoroughly renovated and was blessed by the Zadar Archbishop Marijan Oblak on November 21. Until the construction of a new parish church of the Sacred Heart of Jesus in 1899, It served as the parish church in Neviđane. On the occasion of the celebration of the day of our Lady of Health, the faithful gave as a gift to the Lady their vow for the health of their family members, friends and for their personal health. The statue of our Lady of health is located in the parish church of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, because no ceremonies are held in the Church of our Lady of health. On the day of the big celebration, the faithful transfer the statue of our Lady of Health from the parish to the votive chapel Church, and in a great procession they carry it and return it to the parish church. Mass is celebrated only on the feast of our Lady of Health.
The single-nave church with a sacristy serves as parish church in Neviđane. It was built in 1899 and blessed the same year on June 11. On the 100th anniversary of the construction of the Church, it was completely restored with the help of the parishioners and the then-parish priest don Tihomir Vulina. On the main altar is from the construction of the Church itself is the statue of the Sacred Heart of Jesus. On the left hand side of the altar is the votive statue of our Lady of Health. The faithful traditionally worship our Lady and often give their vows in front of the altar and votive statue of our Lady of Health. In the Church is on the right side of the main entrance there is a statue of the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary which was given to the Church as a votive gift, and on the walls are pictures of the stations of the cross.
Neviđane - the ruins of the Church of St. Martin are situated about 500 m Northwest of Neviđana, on the left side of the old road from Neviđana to Dobropoljana. Locals call this area "Crkvina". It is most likely from an early Christian Church which remained in operation even during the middle ages. The ruins are rectangular in shape (5, 70x7, 50 m) on which is a deep, semicircular and emphasized apse. In the locality are the remains of ancient pottery which may indicate the existence of ancient buildings prior to the church itself. The Church was dedicated to St. Martin in the early Middle Ages, and at that time it was likely a parish church to the town that was later, according to a local tradition, completely abandoned because of the plague, and on this site today's Neviđane developed.
The Church was first mentioned in a document from the year 1404. It was built thanks to a donation by a Zadar nobleman. It was later rebuilt on two occasions (1717 and 1867), and 1741 was expanded, so it no longer has medieval building elements. It was a single-nave building with a sacristy with three marble altars. On the main altar is the Blessed Sacrament and Our Lady's picture. The side altars of Our Lady Carmel with a statue of the altar of St. Thomas up with an altarpiece.
Chapel of St. Anthony the Hermit with a single altar dates from 1628 and is privately owned by the Ćosić family.
The Church of St. Cosmas and Damian is a parish church in the town of Banj, and in documents it was first reported in 1345. Approximately at that time it was built and was dedicated after 1356. Until today, has been repeatedly reconstructed and no longer contains visible medieval elements. The church is a single-nave, has a sacristy and three marble altars. On the main altar is a tabernacle and altar painting of Our Lady with the Child and parish protectors. The side altars are with the Holy Cross with an afterpiece and the Lady of the Rosary.
The construction of the Church began with the great effort and will of the inhabitants, and the idea was according don Ante Peroš. It was finished in 1935. According to the story, our lady appeared to him in a dream after which he vowed to make the chapel on Bokolj hill. The location of the construction is defined according to the rate close to the beginning of the current stations of the cross set in 2000, which is called our Lady’s rate, and it was found by fishermen and shepherds walking the hill. There are many faithful who visit our Lady's Church or our Lady of Bokolj, as referred to by locals, climbing up the mountain trail on which are marked stations of the cross, of "Our Lady's door" at the foot of and to the church of Our Lad at the, on the top of the hill. Women once, as a vow, travelled this part barefoot. It is especially celebrated on May 10, on the feast of our Lady of Loreto.
The Church is located next to the old part of Banja and is privately owned by the family of the Kraljev. The Church was in a ruined state, and was completely restored by the family on whose property it is located.
The Church of St. Luke is a parish church in the town of Ždrelac, and is located in the centre of the village. It was first mentioned in the late 13th century and it is assumed that it was built much earlier, back in the early Christian period. In the Church are three valuable marble altars. On the main altar, dedicated to our Lady, is an exhibited valuable altarpiece. The side altars are dedicated to St. Luke, patron of the parish, and Lady of Lourdes, with statues. The statue of St. Luke holds an open Evangelier with Glagolitic letters. The extremely valuable picture of our Lady on the main altar was recently restored. The Interior is still decorated with statues of St. Little Theresa of Lisieux and the Sacred Heart of Jesus. Outside the church is a stone holy water font. Today's statue of our Lady was acquired after the first world war, and in 1937, the Maiden society of our Lady of Lourdes was established. From then until today, the faithful of the parish Ždrelac celebrate the votive day of our Lady of Lourdes, so that in the great procession through the entire town, they carry the statue and return it to the church. It is interesting that the statue of our Lady in the procession is traditionally carried by women.
The Chapel is located near the main road that runs through Ždrelac and once belonged to the last Trogir Bishop, Anton Panelli (died 1821), who is buried in it. Holy Mass is held here every Saturday during the summer months. The festive Holy Mass is held for the feast of St. Anthony of Padua when people gather celebrating the feast of the patron saint of this church. Locals traditionally gather in front of the Church in traditional costumes.